My Mandali story
April 2017, “Return to the heart” retreat.
“On top of the world”, that was what I was feeling while standing on that mountain, overlooking Lago d’Orta.
My visit to Mandali just had to be that way. I was not looking for it, but stumbled upon it accidentally in a manner of speaking, and acted upon it. Everything has changed since this journey, not only on a personal and corporate manner but particularly emotionally and spiritually. It has made me develop and I am still developing every day with no going back.
Daily walks with Boaz, meditating and yoga exercises to support my mind and body, that keep me true to my core being.
Concerning what Mandali has given me, (the transformation), I would like to pass the feeling of being special on. Also so that you can achieve yourself everything in life, including love for yourself, (returning to your heart), especially your inner peace.
By wearing my designs you will carry a part of Mandali on you. The essence of love is present in the gems and can help you with that specific thing you need some extra support for or from.
These bags and luxury jewels are made from natural materials in a socially responsible manner.
The gems I have used are especially designed for the seven essences of love;
– Rose: unconditional love (rose quartz, tourmaline)
– Milk: nurturing love (moonstone)
– Liquid gold: fused love (gold, champagne topaz, citrine)
– Pomegranate: ecstatic, passionate love (ruby)
– Copper: Essence of empowerment (colour gold)
– Luminescent black: intimate love (lapiz lazuli, onyx)
– Living daylight: loving bedding (amethyst, aquamarine)